As the Manager/Sr Manager of Brand Marketing you will have the responsibility to manage the development and implementation of creating clear and consistent company messaging across the organization, including presentations, collateral, podcast and video content, social, and various other marketing materials from copy writing to graphic design. The position will report to the CRO.
You will be working with first-to-market Plug Load Management SaaS platform to help commercial buildings reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions as well as enhance asset management and utilization.
This person will oversee all brand marketing functions including the following:
· Graphic Creation: Lead content creation that includes copywrite and graphics. This includes creating all collateral as well as distribution (see PR below). Preparing content/design/ writing of top quality presentations and to both clients and investors. Also include case studies and white papers.
· Website: Own all website design, content and development.
· SEO/SEM Strategies
· Social Communication: Create, own, and drive strategy for all marketing and sales internal and external communications, including social media.
· Public Relations: Create, engage, and sustain meaningful relationships in public relations by handling proactive and reactive public relations projects and working with reporters, editors at various organizations (especially within the building automation and energy efficiency segments)
· Business Intelligence: Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for marketing initiatives.
· Competition: Understand the competitive landscape for our products and help differentiate our products.
· Scale: Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts
· Plan & Budget: Manage all budget and internal ROI for all events, PR, associations, and other related marketing costs.