As the Manager/Sr Manager of Account Based Marketing, you will the responsibility to increase our client's roster through a formalized Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Program by focusing on targeted accounts within specified verticals. Your purpose is to create category-specific strategies and data-driven narratives to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion. You’ll create a full customer life cycle journey from pre sales to sales to client success stages that continually pushes accounts through the funnel. To do this, you will become a category expert - diving deep into a specialized vertical by understanding customer segments and business needs, digital landscape, and industry dynamics.
In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with and supporting our direct sales and partnership teams as well as our account management team (client success). Together, you will define and execute the go-to-market strategy to amplifying our message across all owned, earned, and paid channels. You will be responsible for taking a test and learn the approach that will lead to scale. As program owner, all facets of campaign development and execution should be considered, including research, creative concepting, content creation, and data analytics. The position will report to the CRO.
This person will oversee all brand marketing functions including the following:
· Demand Generation: Build out successful demand generation programs for high-growth SaaS companies by working closely with the vertical sales directors and crafting value-added content that speaks to the needs of each vertical. This includes managing all marketing campaigns from creation, implementation, KPI-tracking, and optimization.
· Marketing Technology Stack: Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations with strong understanding of what marketing platform should be considered and why, as well as remaining up to speed with new innovations to make our marketing processes more efficient and effective. Experience with Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, or similar systems is required.
· Customer Marketing: Understand the needs of our customers and articulate our value proposition accordingly that includes investigating and optimizing the customer experience to improve usage and impact. Also, manage our reputation, community, and communications with our customers. Work closely with the Client Success team to help grow revenue from existing accounts.
· Playbook: Build out a marketing playbook that addresses and documents our approaches and best practices for each marketing channel.
· SEO/SEM Strategies: Knowledge of paid digital media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) is preferred.
· Business Intelligence: Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for marketing initiatives.
· Competition: Understand the competitive landscape for our products and help differentiate our products.
· Scale: Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts
· Plan & Budget: Manage all budget and internal ROI for all events, PR, associations, and other related marketing costs.
· Empathy/Education: Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member. Strives to help the team succeed, even when it means working outside the job description.
· Bachelor’s degree required (with a focus in marketing).
· Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience across a range of competencies within SaaS enterprise businesses.
· Previous hands-on experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and Marketing Automation systems (e.g., Pardot, Marketo, Salesloft, etc.) is strongly preferred.
· Previous hands-on experience in an ABM platform is preferred.
· Superior writing, editing, and storytelling skills
· Able to translate complex strategies and messages to a variety of audiences.
· Able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong project management and organizational skills