As Project Lead you will be the primary client contact and project lead for Energy Storage, Energy Efficiency, GHG, and ESG projects. You will provide in-depth oversight to all phases of projects to ensure quality products are delivered to clients in an effective and timely manner including overall project management of smaller scope projects, client communication, proposal preparation, monitoring schedules, setting and monitoring project milestones, and managing people resources.
You will oversee stakeholder communication, budget tracking, manage day-to-day internal project meetings, lead environmental assessments on emerging technologies for Managing Director review, assist with projects of larger scope, as assigned by the Project Manager or Managing Director and prepare reports, presentations, studies, applications, standard proposals and bids for Managing
Additionally you will maintains and develop client relationships on designated projects, ensure client satisfaction and monitor customer feedback to develop strategies to improve overall satisfaction, maintain knowledge of industry policy and trends, and work with the Project Manager to mentor renewable analysts and junior level staff.
- Project experience in hydrogen fuel, energy storage, GHG verification and validation, clean tech, and/or electric vehicles.
- Experience developing corporate sustainability plans and/or sustainability reporting.
- Familiar with the renewable energy Industry in Canada.
- Project Management skills, including prioritization, due diligence, scheduling, budgeting, analysis, proposal writing and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business.
- Fluent in English.