As Full stack Software Engineer you will utilize previous experience in the energy industry to build advanced AI solutions that meet customer’s needs that are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive focusing on innovative microgrid solutions. You will partner with product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services, own the reliability of the application and services, and design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for high-performance energy applications.
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience with Electrical Engineering and Power Systems
- Heavy math background at least linear algebra
- Experience with IoT sensors and remoting such Raspberry PI, LoraWAN, Zigbee among others.
- Experience with SCADA and Control Systems around Power Delivery
- Understands advanced algorithms such as Dynamic Programming - How dynamic programming is used to speed up matrix calculations at a base level.
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Python, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Familiar with SCADA Protocols such as OPC, Modbus and controller proprietary protocols.
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications .