The BESS Proposal Manager will be responsible for analyzing RFQ's and public bids while developing the technical and economic proposals for turnkey solutions of battery Energy Storage System, PV, Micro-grid and/or PCS, PMS, EMS supply, preparing the sizing and technical configuration of the BESS, PV, Micro-grid as best fit to RFQ or the bid.
You will support the BESS team in project execution, provide Technical support to the Sales team in negotiations with the customer, liaise with Sales Headcount to define value proposition in the region, and interact with corporate engineering, R&D and purchasing department to evaluate cost and technology and to select partner and suppliers.
Additionally you will prepare the technical documentation (datasheet, technical specification, products and EPC warranties) and the cost estimation for any project in the region, support Contract Manager and/or Legal Dept. and Sales Headcount to provide the definition of the scope of supply and contractual conditions (product warranty, system warranty, EPC performance warranty, project schedule warranty) to be included in the contract.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- MBA (preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in proposal engineer or sales engineers in utility scale renewable energies EPC projects
- Proven experience with Utilities, IPP, Developers, TSOs, DSOs, DoE, DoD
- Proven experience to work in multinational environment
- Proven expertise in grid codes, energy and power intensive BESS application, PCS and Power Management System
- Proficiency with computer programs/software (Microsoft Office)