As Marketing Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for leading strategic client facing initiatives to ensuring all team members execute their responsibilities, advocating for the client internally and advocating for the account team externally. You will be the main interface to clients for assigned ongoing marketing campaigns, assist Account Directors/Leads on integrated campaigns/retainers, demonstrate ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with marketing campaign approaches and make sound recommendations to clients and regularly guide clients regarding strategy and campaign direction.
You will know when to consult with and make recommendations to the Director and/or VP regarding more significant client issues, communicate campaign performance reports & analysis, manage marketing account retainer budget and develop monthly forecasts, set and enforce project schedules for ongoing marketing accounts, monitor and manage resources and work progress for marketing retainers, and delegate (or complete when necessary) tasks relating to Content Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation.
Additionally you will work on creating competitive marketing intelligence, lead strategy sessions and develop plans to implement successful client programs, collaborate with account strategists to develop and implement successful client programs, and facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms, and encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to clients’ goals.
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations
- 4-6 years of direct marketing account management experience or related areas
- Experience and/or Interest in cleantech and mobility sectors.
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve on client relationships, as well as on strategy and tactics
- Flexible and agile; ability to pivot quickly and identify when something isn’t working and provide solutions for alternative actions. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Proactive and organized; create and set agendas ahead of time to lead the account team and provide updates on ongoing initiatives and campaigns.