As Regional Sales Manager you will identify and build relationships with solar inverter users (EPCs, engineers and business leaders) to achieve targets for sales revenue, growth and market share in US Solar Energy & Storage markets. You will secure RFP and project application opportunities, build funnel and administer CRM reporting, create and organize proposals and presentations for customers, solve problems, provide solutions, be a consultant helping customers achieve success, and sell and secure customer orders, build relationships, establish annual purchase agreements.
Additionally you will drive planning and execution requirements to ensure optimal customer experience, establish account and region plans for top target customers, collect and organize market trends and competitive insights for product line development, collaborate with management, applications engineering and service departments for efficient, and effective business building, and participate in, and represent company at industry events, building the esteem and identity of the company.
- Problem solver, customer solution orientation. Engineering/technical electrical background ideal
- Solar and/or energy industry sales experience, 2-5 years is ideal
- Knowledge of solar PV applications and technology (commercial, utility, power conversion)
- Experience working with utilities and knowledgeable about interconnection process
- Experience building new sales activity with new and existing customers
- Globally minded, experience and/or open to working with Asia based operations
- Willingness to travel