As Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for working with the Products team to define and grow the Development of Solar roof products. You will collaborate with engineering, science, and design as well as maintain relationships with customers.
- Cable layout and management and connector selection for power conversion component selection
- Electrical system sizing, layout, and installation documentation
- Collaborate with mechanical engineering team for mounting and harnessing
- NEC code compliance and UL certification for all electrical components
- Bench and development scale prototyping and test development
- 3+ years with DC/DC and DC/AC power conversion
- 3+ years with new product development
- 3+ years with cable management and wire harnessing
- UL certification experience
- Familiarity with NEC as relates to wiring and grounding for DC systems greater than 50V.
- Familiarity with NEC standards for photovoltaics preferred
- Working knowledge of solar system power management preferred
- Professional engineer license preferred