As VP of Energy Solutions you will be responsible for design and innovation of solar and battery storage solutions including manufacturing, product design, and go to market strategy. You will be responsible for vertical integration from core battery chemistry through to battery packs including raw material selection and assembly.
- Develop and manage relationships with solar, PCS, and EPC partners, and power distributors for projects within North America and further expand globally.
- Work closely with internal product development division during product development process.
- Develop long-term relationships with partners, facilitate a variety of project development efforts such as identifying project locations and financial modeling, and ensure successful project implementation.
- Provide people leadership with knowledge in creating and executing the project development processes.
- Grow, coach, and lead a team in a startup environment
- Work closely with technology, manufacturing and other functional leadership internally to prepare and publish a project roadmap valuable for sales, technology, and executive leadership.
- Identify locations for project implementation globally.
- Build, evaluate and execute project plan.
- Build project financial model, set and control project cost targets. Lead resource allocation and prioritization to ensure optimized ROI for company investment in project development.
- Update executive team and to oversee a productive project operational flow.
- 10+ years of experience of business development or project development in solar industry.
- Knowledge of renewable energy markets especially on technology and financial aspect.
- Proven track record growing and leading teams.