We are seeking an experienced and organized individual to join out client as a Project Manager (PM) to service their distribution-scale utility PV (and battery) and large-scale commercial PV markets. Proven experience in these markets is essential.
- Work closely with other Operations and Sales staff and manage as many as 5-6 projects at the same time in different stages of their project cycles and in different locales.
- Responsible for Client and owner management including all critical communication and reporting.
- Review, interview, and scope sub contractors and contractors including pricing and quality assessment.
- You will oversee all contractors after selection through to project completion.
- Coordinate logistics to ensure limited downtime and logistics issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Over see project documentation including POs and Change orders as well as ensure scheduling is on time.
- Degree in Construction Management, Building Sciences, or related field. Relevant experience will also be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing with MW-scale PV projects ($20M to $50M+ budgets) for utility companies and corporations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite, particularly Project, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of energy systems and energy use in commercial buildings
- NABCEP®-certified in PV Installation
- Familiarity with NFPA National Electrical Code
- OSHA-10 certified
- Valid Passport and ability to travel internationally without restriction.
- Covid 19 Vaccination