As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting C&I and Utility scale solar projects in the US. You will help ensure construction projects are run efficiently on time, and on budget. You will be responsible for filling, scheduling, communicating with various stakeholders, logistics, and documenting progress.
- Maintain departmental protocols and practices
- Departmental, project level and administrative support for the Project Management Team
- Help assist the Project Manager to manage overall project performance (quality, scope, schedule, cost, communication, resource issues, risks, and customer satisfaction).
- Support Project Manager with change order processing, approvals, and denials.
- Keep track of various projects, milestones, and risks, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with various tasks as assigned.
- Create and review reports, budgets, schedules, contracts and other documents.
- Assist Project Manager in project closeout process with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-year technical degree minimum – Engineering, Project Administration, Project Management, Construction Management, etc. 4 years preferred, but not required.
- Project management certifications are an asset but not required (i.e. PMP or similar).
- Experience managing C&I solar projects highly desired
- Experienced working in a project management environment
- Construction industry experience
- Basic knowledge of solar PV construction and procurement, preferably at a commercial scale
- 1-3 years of experience as a project coordinator in construction projects