• Complete HR Generalist responsibilities for the project-oriented business in North America.
• Full cycle recruitment & selection activities, including headhunting, onboarding, orientation, and training.
• Identifying areas for further training & development for staff members and specific functions that are aligned with the company’s objectives and succession plans.
• Supervise all compensation & benefits (payroll) vendors, programs, and policies.
• Maintaining legal compliance with local/ state labor laws.
• Fostering a positive team spirit within the North American region and act as the main point of contact for all employees on all labor related enquiries.
• Manage and coordinate the performance management process and goal setting alignment.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Overall admin management of our multiple office locations
• Minimum 10 years’ relatable experience in HR or related function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration with a focus in Human Resources or related subject.
• Experience with compensation, rewards strategies, and administration.
• Familiar with labour laws in the United States.
Experience with Canadian labour laws is considered an asset.
• Positive, hands-on personality with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of working independently and within a team setting.