The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for research, sourcing, and screening of candidates in the renewable energy industry. They will:
- Track and maintain an active pipeline of candidates and clients through a web based applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels, including internal ATS, external job boards, user groups, niche sites, networking sites, and cold calling.
- Identify candidates in renewable energy, assessing skill sets, interviewing, verifying reference information and coordinating all requirement qualification, interview and hiring processes.
- Build, cultivate, and manage professional relationships.
- Manage client expectations with savvy and confidence.
- Keep clear line of communication open between role and Account Managers and clients.
- Keep up to date status on all candidate and is available to convey that status as needed.
- BS/BA Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years full life cycle recruiting (previous experience with recruiting, candidate research, or sourcing preferred)
- Develop pipelines to evaluate and select passive and immediate need candidates for Hiring Managers to review.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately.
- Proven ability to develop and document a candidate search strategy, and follow that strategy through to results.
- Strong communication skills – Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups.
- Advanced understanding of and experience with Internet Research techniques.
- Software application experience to include standard Microsoft or Google applications, Applicant Tracking Systems/CRMs, and general Internet usage.