Office Manager should have a positive, can-do attitude and expert-level multitasking skills. Successful candidates will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to optimize efficiency. The Office Manager will oversee day to day operations of the office and will often be the go-to person for staff, clients and partners for support and office activities.
- Oversee the smooth operation of the office and general administrative responsibilities
- Maintain general office equipment including computers, software, networks, and coordinate with vendors to cost-effectively add new business equipment
- Assist in development of IT infrastructure and IT projects as needed
- Manage company automobiles including having vehicle maintained, up to date registrations/insurance, maintaining EZPass accounts, and keeping vehicles in good operating condition.
- Manage all data-rooms to facilitate due-diligence processes and daily operations
- Assist with employee paperwork and benefits at onboarding and through employment
- Quarterly administration and reporting of commuter check elections
- Receive, record and track all invoices through the A/P payment process, ensuring invoices are correct, checked and approved by the purchaser, and paid by the finance team
- Generate and track payment requests to realize contractual obligations (office lease, auto lease, utility bills and parking garage rental)
- Support tracking and reporting of projects
- project files in sales and operations databases
- Assist in the coordination to establish and document new special purpose entities as required by the business including new business DE registrations, other state qualifications and securing tax ID numbers. Track, manage and submit annual reports and other regulatory compliance documents for business entities
- Draft template legal documents for new projects
- Coordinate with PR team to manage marketing activities including website, social media accounts and press releases.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Experience in professional office management, bookkeeping, and technology required, specifically Accounts Payable
- Must work well under pressure, and prioritize work without direct supervision
- Adaptable and willing to take on diverse responsibilities as requested
- Detail oriented with problem-solving skills
- Must either be, or be willing to become a notary and provide notary services
- Valid driver’s license required