As the Project Engineer you will manage rooftop solar PV installation projects on Sol’s retail stations, terminals and/or commercial sites. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to provide Project Management across all components of the Solar PV implementation process. This role will also be responsible for forecasting to assess solar PV project economics and report information to internal teams. Understand long-term goals and assist in identifying business opportunities and seeking strategic solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or a related technical field
- 3-8+ years of relevant work experience as a Project Engineer
- Experience managing Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors and processes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across internal teams and with external stakeholders
- Ability to work in Spanish and English language environments
- Experience project managing end-to-end rooftop Solar PV projects is a plus but not required for the role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team orientation balanced with the ability to work autonomously on projects and initiatives
- CIAPR Member, EIT or PE license.