The Solar Project Manager will be responsible for managing C&I-scale project development from conception to project construction. The Solar PM will take on project management tasks (in conjunction with EPC contractor) related to transmission distribution, interconnection agreements, environmental studies, project permitting, resource assessment, equipment selection, and contract negotiation. The Project Manager will lead, manage, and create proposal documentation and lead the public RFP process for EPC construction contractors and subcontractors. The Project Manager will also be the primary point of contact with clients, independent consultants, and partners.
- B.S. Degree preferred
- 7+ years of C&I-scale solar project management or construction management
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for renewable energy with a track record of solar and energy storage projects
- Knowledge of EPC contracts, transmission, interconnection procedures, and environmental permitting.
- Experience budgeting and estimating projects
- Must have the ability to manage projects, and achieve time goals and deliver results
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Ability to travel up to 25% within assigned territory for pre-construction meetings, site visits, permitting meetings, and development sites