As a Corporate Attorney you will advise on general corporate and securities law, reporting, transactional matters, and other areas following its initial public offering. You will also provide support on matters including but not limited to project acquisitions and dispositions, financings, and general corporate and financing party reporting obligations.
Why you should apply:
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive insurance offerings
- Immense growth to advance to a Senior Attorney
- 3-5 years of experience of corporate law/ transactional experience, including managing deals and advising clients
- Impressive record of academic achievement
- Experience in M&A transactions is desirable