As the Real Estate Paralegal you will order and review title commitments, exception documents, and surveys, interfacing directly with title companies and surveyors to resolve any issues or discrepancies, and obtain revised title commitments, title insurance pro formas, and final surveys. You’ll prepare and coordinate the execution of real estate agreements, such as lease and easement agreements (and associated memoranda, amendments, and terminations), landowner estoppels, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, and various other land, title, and curative documents, affidavits, and more. You’ll coordinate, track, and report on the execution of projects, including title searches and title curative work, as well as track project status reporting for a pipeline of real estate properties proposed or under option for project sites. You’ll conduct analysis, coordination, and procurement of crossing consents and crossing agreements with third parties, including conveying and drafting compliance requirements to construction teams and contractors. You’ll prepare first drafts of title and survey comment/revision letters to title companies and surveyors. You’ll prepare and administer contract critical dates, electronic calendaring, and closing checklists, in addition to coordinating and assisting with all aspects of closings.
Why you should apply:
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive insurance offerings
- Immense growth to advance to a Senior Attorney
- Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3-7 years of real estate paralegal experience at an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Proven tack record of closing complex multi-parcel real estate projects or similar transactions.
- Proficiency in drafting and reviewing real estate and title curative documents.