The Sales Manager will identify and acquire new business for distribution of all components that make up a PV system. This role will work with an inside sales support team, monitoring retention and managing customer satisfaction of your growing client base.
Why you should apply:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- Provide prompt and professional responsiveness to customer inquiries.
- Utilize database and order processing systems efficiently.
- Utilize the company CRM efficiently to meet activity and forecasting oriented objectives.
- Perform regular business reviews with key accounts, planning as far as 2-3 quarters ahead.
- Collect and report forecasting and projections to inform branch purchasing for your client base and growth.
- Keep up to date with technical product developments, industry news, and territory specific trends.
- Maintain positive relationships with numerous vendor partners.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly and quarterly quotas. Maintain positive relationships with colleagues across several departments.
- B2B Sales hunter with experience in new business development.
- Experience building and managing a client book of over 1mm in monthly turnover.
- Knowledge of the PV industry, products, and market.
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP, and CRM systems.
- One year of solar industry experience preferred.
- Two years of sales experience preferred.