The Director of Solar Development will be responsible for solving issues and advancing renewable energy forward during the C&I solar development process. The Solar Project Development team is quickly acquiring commercial customers and developing solar across North America, alongside our national network of solar partners
- Standardize prospecting, developing, and closing processes and efficiently track all details to achieve milestones on time and on budget in order to close C&I deals at scale.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of permitting and interconnection applications, and you have taken many deals to NTP and PTO, and you’ve completed all the steps it takes to get projects over the line.
- Speak intelligently about Credit, NPV, ROI, IRR, etc.
- Make presentations requiring heavy quantitative explanations
- Utilize technology to standardize C&I solar, partnering with the Product & Engineering teams to shape our future technology strategy
- Find innovative, resourceful solutions to overcome hurdles
- Provide leadership to an execution teams: running standups responsible for development of solar in a subset of a portfolio
- 6+ years of solar project development experience, preferably in commercial, industrial, or utility-scale markets.
- Successful track record of repeatedly prospecting, developing, and closing complex solar transactions.
- Be detail-oriented and diligent with data-entry
- Experience with PPA's and DSA structure
Why you should apply:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance for all team members
- 50% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance for dependents
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability & life insurance
- 401k Matching (50% match up to 4% of your base salary)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Dependent Care FSA
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- 11 paid holidays & unlimited PTO