The role of a Senior Account Executive will be the face for the company's Carbon Capture solution. This individual will manage and execute the company's sales process for buildings and/or Real Estate customers. This role will lead the sale of our unique product that reduces buildings’ emissions, helping reduce their carbon footprint. The opportunity to scale and grow the sales opportunity is tremendous.
This role will report to the COO.
- Own the management of inbound and outbound sales opportunities from initial engagement to contract close
- Identify potential customers by yourself and in conjunction with other internal functions (ie strategy, market development)
- Develop sales strategy and positioning to efficiently sell company's products and solutions
- Identify and evaluate new partners within a proper commercial rationalization framework. Assess the existing portfolio and continuously monitor performance and the value proposition to drive the necessary portfolio cleanups.
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline approach including management and reporting
- Position and represent company products and solutions effectively to the market and all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience
- Excellent project management skills desired. Project certification is a plus
- Demonstrated success with closing complex deals
- 5+ years sales experience within the energy, cleantech, engineering and/or building technology space
- Must be a self starter who is adept at setting up his or her own strategy and approach
- Critical to communicate effectively – written, verbal. Especially with providing proposals and presentations to potential customers
- Familiarity with the building customers and needs helpful for success
- Proficient with the MS Office and product management software
- Passionate about the mission of decarbonization