The Proposal Manager will be responsible for overseeing the proposal pipeline using CRM to ensure that quotes are completed and followed up on by the sales team.
- Drive proposal content for the Sales and Business Development team including the proposal outline and schedule and assure that the proposal is compliant, compelling and persuasive in accordance with the solicitation requirements
- Review and understand government solicitations to include Draft RFPs, Final RFPs, Amendments, questions and answers, and final proposal revisions (FPRs)
- Ensure compliance with company's proposal processes, templates, checklists, standard write-ups, tools, best practices, and proposal repository procedures
- Manage all proposal activities to include planning, conducting, and facilitating kickoff meetings, storyboarding, standup meetings, reviews, and final approval submission
- Complete RFPs, create proposal outlines and compliance metrics, and develop templates to develop quality content
- Maintain clear and effective communications, setting expectations, assigning roles and responsibilities to all team members
- Assume direct ownership of the proposal for entire proposal lifecycle, including post-submission support up to contract award
- Maintain a close relationship with the Sales and Business Development team and actively participate in management activities during the pre-solicitation phase
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal process improvement
- Manage and deploy proposal consultants to meet proposal requirements, as needed
- 5 - 10 years experience working with Commercial Solar bid management
- Experience leading large complex and competitive bids
- Bachelor's degree in related field from accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
+1 (808) 597-6664