As Project Manager you will manage Customer projects and relationships, while coordinating multiple work streams to ensure on-time delivery and ensuring the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
You will build and sustain strong client relationships, manage feasibility, deadlines and quality of Customer projects implementation, manage feasibility and implementation of Customer specific requests, KPIs and analysis of customer solutions, manage project review meetings with the Customer, and stay attuned to Customer needs and ensure the highest level of reactivity (new KPI, new analysis, report creation, etc.)
Additionally you will present and help the Customer to quickly familiarize with new features, assist Customers along the way on current and future projects, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, and report and escalate to management as needed.
- Engineering school / university
- 2 - 3 years experience in the Solar industry
- IT background and interest
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the Renewables market - several years in Operations management experience required
- 2 years proven working experience in Projects and Customer Relationship management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills