As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading all sales activities within the company nationally with a major contribution to the strategic planning, marketing and business development process. You will work with senior operation leadership to develop strong working relationships and understanding overall company strategy and goals.
Why you should Apply:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits.
- 401K Match (starts day 1).
- Tight-nit company culture with a strong collaborative mindset.
- Perfect opportunity for an entreprenurial mindset.
- Provide strong leadership to the sales and marketing team.
- Driving sales to ensure company quotas.
- Ensure company brand and presence externally by developing and implementing customer target strategies.
- Maintain a well organized system of sales, customer and market data, both personally and within CRM.
- Review proposals to ensure accuracy.
- Develop and implement processes required for proposal development.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency within company processes.
- Develop and implement sales plans and budgets with quotas and performance based metrics to achieve overall plan and annual budget.
- Maintain proper pipelines to support growth and revenue generation objectives.
- 15+ years combined of manufacturing sales, supply chain or strategic planning.
- 8+ Years experience in the solar field working with projects.
- Engineering degree or advanced degree is an asset.
- Strong sales acumen and proven record of success.
- Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing and supply chain management process.
- Create and nurture a strong network of industry customers and partners.
- Understand all processes required to build pipelines, develop and negotiate contracts with a technical and financial proposal.
- Experienced in various formatting for contracts with a strong ability to present and negotiate.
- Strong competitor and market knowledge of commercial markets.
- Able to develop customer centric solutions.